Sunday, May 18, 2008

1 Year Photo

Here is Sadie's 1 year photo. Dan Klepper (one of the photographers I use) came by the house a few Saturday's ago and took Sadie's picture.

He took a lot! I'll try to go through them and post a few of them. Dan does a great job of painting the photos he takes. . . if you go to his website, you will be able to see a few examples of his work.

http://globalfreedomteam.com/





7 comments:

Candace said...

Finally! A new post! I love the pics. Dan did great.

LaLa said...

Oh, I love these....she looks so beautiful in brown : )

Good seeing you at Target...I know you probably were like "what a crazy blog stalker" LOL

Sadie is even more beautiful in person!

Emily Lu said...

I love the new pictures. You are sooo cute and I love your hair. We have to get together soon. I miss you.

Emily Grace

Unknown said...

You go girl!!! I love the hair. I wish I had some!! You look so happy and healthy. I wish my mommy would bring me over to your house so I can play with you!

cammysue said...

What beautiful photos of your precious little girl. Gotta love the hair!

Courtney said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! And, i can't believe she is crawling!! AWWWW!!! I stole a pic as my background on my laptop...hope that is okay??!! Love you guys! Jen