Two posts! I am so excited! It's about time you updated! I love Sadie's wild hair photos!
The hair is precious!!
She is so precious! Can't wait for her and Peyton to play in the sand! See you soon- Kathy & Kris
hey at least she has hair. gracie is still lacking in that department. its getting longer, but not fuller.sadie is adorable. im gonna eat her up
I could squeeze her!!!!!!!!Please....send some hair Gracie's way!!!!!!!!!!Love Judy
I always wondered what would happen if you licked a car battery, now I know. See you all soon.Mike C
That's so serious bed head;) Glad you guys are doing well!She's a cutie!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Two posts! I am so excited! It's about time you updated! I love Sadie's wild hair photos!
The hair is precious!!
She is so precious! Can't wait for her and Peyton to play in the sand! See you soon- Kathy & Kris
hey at least she has hair. gracie is still lacking in that department. its getting longer, but not fuller.
sadie is adorable. im gonna eat her up
I could squeeze her!!!!!!!!Please....send some hair Gracie's way!!!!!!!!!!
Love Judy
I always wondered what would happen if you licked a car battery, now I know.
See you all soon.
Mike C
That's so serious bed head;)
Glad you guys are doing well!
She's a cutie!
Post a Comment