Where have all the babies gone!? She is getting so BIG as are all the kids but it's especially noticeable with the little girls.
I think that Sadie and Harper look exactly alike. I saw Sadie's picture and it looks just like Harper! Chandler
You actually updated! I'm glad I took pictures for you!
What a sweetie! Love the hair in the face....we have the same problem. Sadie Wen looks sooooo happy!
Hope all is well for you guys! Elyza's hair looks the same...when will the bangs ever grow out ;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Where have all the babies gone!? She is getting so BIG as are all the kids but it's especially noticeable with the little girls.
I think that Sadie and Harper look exactly alike. I saw Sadie's picture and it looks just like Harper! Chandler
You actually updated! I'm glad I took pictures for you!
What a sweetie! Love the hair in the face....we have the same problem. Sadie Wen looks sooooo happy!
Hope all is well for you guys! Elyza's hair looks the same...when will the bangs ever grow out ;)
Post a Comment