Sadie has experienced the beach and pool some this summer. We went with Keith’s family to Destin and had a great time with family. We also visited with some of our China travel families in Atlanta. That was awesome! It was so much fun watching Sadie with the other girls.
The biggest adjustment is coming up. Sadie starts school Monday. I think she will have a blast. It will probably be hardest on me since it has been her and me 24/7 for the past 5 ½ months. I’m excited to go back to the classroom. This will be good for Sadie and me.
Enjoy the pictures! It will be awhile before we update again. We will try to update once a month. This blog will also become a private blog. It will be for our family, friends, and travel buddies from China. If we don’t know you personally, we’re sorry, but there are some weird people out there, and we want to protect our family’s privacy.
6 comments:
I love the new pictures.
She is a knock-out! It sounds like you guys have had a fun (and busy) summer. I hope next week goes well.
I love the pictures of Sadie and your travel buddies. I can't believe how much she has grown since we saw you guys at Jason's Deli! I am glad she is doing so well. She is a beautiful little girl, I know you are so proud.
stacy
So glad to see your update! Looks like everyone is healthy and happy! Hoping that the "school" adjustment goes well. What a beautiful family! Cammy
Hi there!
My name is Missy and I am Paige's older sister. She just called my cell phone to tell me the exciting news that you are her teacher. She is over the moon! I found your blog by way of another one out there (I agree lots of crazy people...don't blame you for going private).
Sadie Wen is such a beautiful baby girl!!! I know she brings such joy to you and your husband.
I hope to meet you soon! I teach, too. It is a crazy time right now...glad when the first week is over : )
Love all the pics : ) I am glad you are all having fun!
I hear Paige is excited to be getting you as her teacher!!
Post a Comment