Saturday, August 23, 2008

School and Walking

School and Walking


Well, it’s official. Sadie Wen is walking!!!! We have enjoyed watching her progress over the past few weeks as she learns to get her balance. We are absolutely amazed at her progress. Every time she learns something new we always say,” That’s the cutest thing ever!” Well, this walking thing is the cutest thing ever, to date.

Sadie Wen has been in school for two weeks now. We are happy to say that she has adjusted very well. Her teachers are awesome. I believe they are the reason why she has done so well. Sadie Wen has learned several signs in class and has done many art and music activities. Sadie does not like it when I leave her, but each day the crying for me gets shorter and shorter. Her teachers are amazed at how long she can sit at the table and eat her lunch. She takes after her Momma. It is so cute to see her sitting in a chair at the little tables.

I started back to work officially on Aug.6th. The students started school on Aug.11th. I survived my first week of school, and it was GREAT! I have 20 fourth graders. Three of those students are adopted, one from China. I realized how much I missed it and the people I work with. I am so fortunate to be at my school!

8 comments:

Candace said...

I can't believe she's walking and you didn't tell me. I love the video! I also just love the fact you have a new post!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your visit to nana and papa. It would be a blessing if you forgot your squeaky shoes. See you soon my precious little one.

Love
Nana and Papa.

LaLa said...

Yep..the cutest thing ever!! Glad school is going well for both of you

missy said...

Awww, look at that sweet girl go! She has really got the hang of it. I miss hearing Paige walk around in squeaky shoes : ( They grow up too fast. Love your puppy, too!

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sadie,
Good job walking! Harp is almost there. She can stand up by herself now. Dad tried to tape it, but he failed. Come see me soon.

Harper's Favorite Sister,
Chandler

Unknown said...

Gracie is walking also! I love the shoes. I hope her adjustment is quick and easy!

Love the Ramellas

cammysue said...

So cute! I had Lydia Mei watch the video, too. Maybe she will get an idea from it. Glad school for both Mommy and Little Sadie Wen are going well.

Chandler said...

keith and Kim,

I see alot of stuff in that video that will have to be moved a bit higher.

Sadie,

Way to go Idaho!

God Bless,
Mike