Sunday, March 23, 2008

Too Funny!

Sadie is a funny girl! She loves music, dancing and talks a lot! Now if we only knew what she was saying! lol

We were watching Enchanted today and she was just bouncing around to the music and just talking up a storm (baby talking that is). Here's two videos for your enjoyment!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

COME OVER! I haven't called because I'm not sure about your schedule and I don't want to interrupt anything! But CALL ME!! COME OVER! LOVE YOU ALL!
Auntie Sara

Stacy said...

We just ordered our new Mac, too! The laptop's just not fast enough!

Sadie is so fun. I am glad to see that you can get a bow to stay in her hair, that is so cute! What a doll!

Unknown said...

Nikki is going to be so jealous of your new Mac! I hope she doesn't see the video! You guys are so cute! I love being able to hear your voices! Sadie Wen looks great!

Love Judy!