Okay, okay Candace. . .here's your Easter photo. . . enjoy!
I came home from work yesterday and I saw a black truck in our driveway. It turned out that my brother, Uncle Rich, who decided to drop by and see Sadie. The funny part about this is that he lives 3 hours away! Enjoy the photos! Aunt Lisa is going to be jealous!
Bonus Photo!
5 comments:
OK, since you posted the pic, I'll leave a comment. Sadie is precious and I love the new pics. Keep them coming!
Oh, she looks like she is doing great! Hope to meet her myself sometime soon : )
Hi, I don't know if I've met you at any of the Nashville waiting parents meetings or not. My name is Sherry and my husband, Richie, and I are waiting to adopt our first child from China. Our LID is 4-10-06 and we cannot get our referral soon enough. I got your blog address off the email you had sent to the NWP group. I've enjoyed following your story and love the pictures of Sadie Wen. She is absolutely adorable!!!! Congratulations!!! Sherry and Richie O.
I LOVE the bib!!! You know, green looks GREAT on her! She may grow up to be Irish. After all, she already has the gift of gab!!! :)
You both look great!
It was so great to see all of you this past week! Sadie is adorable, and you two are doing such a good job getting adjusted. I had a blast making funny faces with her and hearing all the kiddos screaming in unison! Can't wait to see you all out here in Colorado this summer! Elizabeth wants you to "ride her ATV's!!"
Love you,
Sarah
Post a Comment