Last night was a good night except I couldn't fall asleep until about midnight. Sadie Wen went to bed at 8pm and slept till 2am. She played in here crib until 3am and Kim's mom got her back to sleep at 4am. My mom and Kim's mom have been staying the night (mom over the weekend and Kim's mom the last few nights) to help get Sadie back to sleep. It's been helping us to get back on schedule. The jet lag has been terrible.
I went to a meeting at work for a few hours on Friday (2 days after getting back from China) and half way through, I started to feel horrible. I guess I came back too soon.
I know you all don't want to hear me babble. . . you all are waiting for the photos.
By the way, we miss our travel group. Everyone was great and the kids were adorable! I would love to be able to use them in a photoshoot!

My parents got us a boppy so Sadie Wen can sit up. Unfortunately our dog Kipsey thinks it's his! Here's a photo of the both of them sharing the boppy.
Here's me goosing her.
Who Does Number 2 Work For? (this is for Mike)
4 comments:
I'm so glad you finally gave us an update! Sadie Wen is so adorable. I'm glad she and the animals are getting along!
Ohhh, she looks like she is having so much fun!!! I love the picture with Kipsey, they both look like they are in trouble!!! Cute! I feel like you have had her forever! Hard to believe it hasn't even been a month!!
Talk to you later!
Aunt Lisa
Hey Mrs.Tyrell!!I go to Indian Lake Elementary last year I was in Mrs.Genung's class!! Sadie Wen is so cute we love you,miss you and can't wait to see you again!
Love, Anna Cotten
SADIE WEN IS SO CUTE! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER IN PERSON!
Post a Comment