Thursday, January 24, 2008

Clothes


I've already posted about the baby clothes we have received but I thought I would include a photo with this one. During the holidays, Kim sat down and went through all the boxes of clothes that our friends Sheri and Sarah sent us. I don't remember how many boxes of clothes we received but it was a lot!

Kim did a great job of separating the styles (winter, spring, etc.) as well as the sizes. We'll need to go pick up some more clothing for around the 6-12 months age range. It's kinda hard to know what sizes we'll need. Sadie Wen will be 10 months old when we get her but we've heard that a lot of Chinese babies are tiny. Of course they look big because of all the layers of clothes they are in. Our friends who are in China right now and just received their baby girl said that she was in 6 layers of clothes when they got her! ! !

2 comments:

March said...

:)

Stacy said...

Love the beadboard, nice job. I know how hard you worked, believe me I know! By the way, Cooper is growing out of some of his 6-12 month stuff. Can you believe that - yeah, he's not 6 months yet!