Tuesday, January 15, 2008

We're registered!

We are registered! Kim went last Saturday to Baby's R Us to register, with the help of Stephanie (friend from Sunday School)! She gave Kim some great advice!

On Sunday, we went to Target and finished with the registry. I got to hold the scanner gun. It was alot of fun!!!

We are feeling a little stressed with all the work we need to do. We've got alot of clothes from our friends (thanks Sheri and Sarah), but we seem to not have alot of 6-12mo clothes. It's hard to know what sizes we will need, we haven't gotten any updates on Sadie's weight of height.

2 comments:

Mary Uhles said...

yayyy! I love going baby shopping! And i've been coming up with gift ideas for this baby for a while;)
Keith, I'll be bringing you a big bag of stuff before ya'll leave. Kim, if you are not familiar with this site check it out: http://www.kidsconsignmentsales.com/tn.htm
The consignment sales are the way to go to get the great stuff at bargains... last year I got a Strasburg Easter outfit, with tags still on for $5!!! Its addictive;)
mary

Anonymous said...

Love the page! You guys did a great job! Can't wait to meet Miss Sadie Wen!! :)

Love you guys!

Jen