We now know when we will be going to get our daughter. We will be traveling Feb.13-Feb.27. We have been told that the day we might get Sadie is on Feb.17. We'll know more when we get our itinerary, which we should get one week before we travel. We have a lot to keep us busy.
1 comment:
Woo hoo! Love your blog look!
This is "notallboysanymore" from the Ningdu families yahoo group. Our daughter, Jaio Jiao, is waiting for us there (though we likely won't travel until May/June/July to bring her home, sadly).
However, I'm thrilled for you and for Sadie that she'll meet her parents in just a month's time -- how thrilled you must be to have a date on your calendar, circled in RED, I'm guessing! I remember the thrill of going to China to bring our first daughter home -- there is nothing like it!
I'm book marking your site and will check it when you're traveling to bring home your Ningdu girl!
TB
Post a Comment