Monday, January 21, 2008

Sadie Wen's Nursery

In the next couple of days I'm going to try and show different things in Sadie Wen's room. The first thing I wanted to show you all is the stuffed giraffe that Sadie Wen's Godmother got her. Over Christmas, my cousin, Jen finally dropped by the house-ha ha! ! Just kidding Jen. When she got here, she had this huge stuffed giraffe in her hands. I thought it was Rocky's (her dog) stuffed animal! It was for little Miss Sadie Wen!

The giraffe is sitting in her crib with his head hanging out of it. It's really quite funny. . . almost as if he is anixously waiting for Sadie Wen to come through the door and get in the crib!



3 comments:

Candace said...

I love the nursery pics. I can't wait to see more of it. Will that be tomorrow or do I have to wait another week? :)

China Traveler said...

Great to see your blog and the pictures. You may have told me her name but we love "Wen". Our first daughter, also from Jiangxi has the middle name Wen! We are so excited for you and look forward to enjoying your travel in a few weeks and having Sadie Wen in your arms!

Rebecca D
(NWParents)

Anonymous said...

Mrs Tyrell,
Sadie's nursery is so cute! I can'y wait to see Sadie and more pics!