Sunday, January 27, 2008

Shower's! ! !

This has been an exciting weekend. We had 2 showers this week. . . so we smell clean! ! ! ! Ah ha ha! ! !

Sorry about that!

On Friday, Kim's school (the teachers and staff) threw her a baby shower. She had a lot of fun and got a lot of stuff! The gift that was the biggest hit was this one called the "Frog Pod". It's some kind of bath toy thing. It's made to stick to the bath tube wall and to hold bath toys. You can even pull the back off and scoop up water. The reason I'm saying it was a big hit is because we received 3 of them! ! !

Let me introduce Exhibit A. (if you stack them one on top of each other, they would be taller than Kim!)


Also notice the "St Paddy's Day" bib. That's from Colleen----Go Big Irish! (I hope that's Notre Dame's battle cry!)

After a while, I got the call to come join the shower. Let me tell you, teachers some of the funniest people I know. . . especially on Friday evenings when they all get together! If the students could see them, they would not believe it!

Saturday night, we had a shower at our house that was hosted by our Sunday School class. It was great having the class over as well as all the kids. I think we had about 7 kids here. The oldest was around 4-5 years old. (5 girls and 2 guys). They were all cute! ! ! I'll post some pictures of that shower as soon as we get it. The cake was great!

Well, I know your probably tired of reading so let me show you some pictures from the party.




Oh, these are not ants on the petit fours but little lady bugs!




Let us take a moment to thank everyone. We are truly blessed to have you all as friends!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

We have the Frog Pod, but we just have one! We have not started using it yet, but will very soon!

JEff said...

We have only one frog pod, but it really is helpful if you don't like bath toys just sitting there in the tub. I think there is something very hygenic about picking up the toys!