Monday, February 25, 2008

Flight Information

We will be coming into Nashville on Continental Flight 2825 arriving at 6:22pm on Wednesday the 27th.

If you could let our family be first to greet us then that would be great. Candace, this means you two! Ah ha ha! ! !

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :)

5 comments:

Candace said...

Keith, you better be nice to me! You know I will gladly let your family get to Sadie Wen first. They've been waiting a long time to meet her. Besides, I'll be her favorite baby-sitter so I'll see her all the time!

Anonymous said...

CAN'T WAIT!!!
C U then!
-Colleen

Anonymous said...

When do you leave from China? I hope the flight goes well for all four of you.

Can't wait to see you! I can't make it Wednesday night, but I'll see you next week.

Lynne Norris

nicemac said...

For those going to the airport, visit this page for the latest flight info. (The flight is now scheduled to arrive after 8PM)
http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByFlight.do?id=119395917&utm_source=airlineInformationAndStatus&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=co-op

Anonymous said...

Mr. Keith?,

Thank you for the pencils. I love the Olympic pictures.

Thanks,
Chandler Cryer