Diaper Update: We had 2 exploding poopy diapers. Not fun!
I rode in a taxi again today. Shiyan (our guide) told us that "the traffic rules are merely a suggestion"!
We are having posting problems, so a small post and only a few pictures. By the way, we have enjoyed the comments!
Enjoy!



14 comments:
She is so cute in her hat. I am loving all the pictures. Glad you have survived the diaper explosions!
Your new daughter is beautiful and I'm having fun following your journey. We came home from China a little over a month ago with our daughter and I'm reliving all the traffic and sights through you! Enjoy.
Liz
Bethany Board friend
She's so dang cute!!! I can't get over that sparkle in her eye!
Hear is some brotherly advice about the exploding diapers in the future.
LET MOM DO THEM
There are time tested ways of getting out of changing them, but I can't reveal them in writing (MOMMY maybe right behind you) HI MOMMY.
Secret code: Work smarter not harder.
1 kitchen sink sprayer (It's not
for spraying Mom anymore)
2 Craftsman garden hose (May want
to use this one in summer)
3 Grandmothers (They'll do anythi
ng just to hold grandchild
4 Toilet swirlly (clockwise or co
unterclockwise it doesn't
matter the results are the
same.
Love the pictures keep them coming.
Love you guys
Uncle Rich
2
Sadie Wen looks so happy and content! What a blessing! I'm loving reading your blog and seeing the pictures of your adventures every day. Get that posting problem fixed, and give us more info!!
How is she sleeping?
Lynne Norris
She is absolutely beautiful!!!!! It took us a while to figure out how to get to the blog site and finally found it today. We are all so thrilled for you guys. Please tell Norma her TN ONC group can't wait to see her new grandaughter and just pinch her cheeks. LOL. God Bless You All and have a safe trip home. Please also tell Norma the clinic is still standing (barely).
Dr. Laura, Lisa, Kathy, Kelly, and Glenda
ADORABLE! Love the pics and updates. She is precious! Enjoy - we sure have! May God continue to bless, praying for your safe journey home!
Carolyn, Sam and Andrea Forsythe
(FBC)
Sadie Wen is absolutely adorable!!! Reading your blog and seeing the latest pics is something I look forward to every day. I know you can hardly wait to get her home (and bring her for us to see!). She looks very happy, so the bonding process must be going very well. Continue to have a great trip, and we will see you soon!
Linda Grammer
Ugh! This working full time thing is getting in the way of my blog watching! I am so behind! She is adorable!!! Her smile is great!!1 I am thinking you guys are bonding just fine by the looks of all of you! I know things will be easier when you get her home and into your own bed!!!! Hang in there, you are almost home!
Love you guys!
aunt lisa (I forgot my password so it is easier to just do anonymous)
Just so you know, if you're ears are burning as you sleep, it's cause we teachers are pulling up your blog and showing our classes the latest and greatest. What a cute sleeper Sadie "Winny" is!!! Keith- about the diapers- you've had this coming for YEARS!!! Kim- EAT SOMETHING! I'm stoked for you both- you look so happy...all 3 of you. 3 peas in a pod! Tell me what the total eclipse looks like in China!!
Love,
Colleen
SWEET!!! Love that hat!
I ran into a friend of yours in Target today...Melanie Jacob (Tessa's Mama) ... were your ears burning as we both talked about how cute Sadie is !!!
Love you Guys, Hugs to Miss Sadie, Dogs happy. Lot of Boop too. Get a picture of Mom Bell also. Need to see if she is OK. Thanks Keith. Know you all are tired and stressed. BUT GET OVER IT :>)
GrandPa Bell
Sadie is precious and she looks like she has a great personality. It so hard waiting for you guys to come home. Besides the ice tea, Keith, is there anything else Kim would like when she gets home, besides sleep. Hope your hand is ok Kim. Kiss Sadie Wen for nanny and pappy. I pray for a safe trip home and we will be at the airport to meet you.
Love Nanny & Papa
Just checking in on you guys. Sadie is beautiful! I can see her personality in the pictures. I can't wait to meet her. I'll even throw in a couple of diaper changes! Cole and Jared say hi.
Post a Comment