Just a few more details before I post some more pictures. We walked to Walmart. . . very interesting! The different street vendors and the people are very interesting. We got a lot of stares. The cab ride back to the hotel (which is really nice, definitely a 5 star) was really exciting. I'm going to take another one and try to video it! I can't figure out what the rule of the road is!
Enjoy the photos!
By the way, here's some of the other girls!
And now Sadie Wen.
21 comments:
I love that smile! I bet her cheeks are red from all the kisses!
Sending love and prayers from IN and BB.
Blessings,
Shelly
Sadie Wen’s smile is captivating and contagious, one look and you find yourself also smiling.
To roughly quote a very famous man (well maybe not so famous, Keith lol!!!), “Sadie Wen was considered the bottom of society but now she is the center of your universe”.
Keith have you learned how to change a diaper or do we need to send you the manual?
Kim, we can see a mother's love in your face. I also see that Sadie Wen has taught you that tongue thing, cute, cute, cute.
The phone call last night was great, hearing Sadie Wen in the background brought tears to our eyes. She seemed so close but yet so far away.
Hurry home with your little Princess.
Love
Nanny & Papa
That little toothy grin is so cute!! So happy all is going well and can't wait to meet her...hmmm, the next event is the Easter Egg hunt...maybe then!!
Enjoy the rest of your trip and shop a lot!!!
Congratulations. She is precious. Thank you for sharing your journey with us through your blog. It gives me hope that one day it will be our turn.
Praying for you in TN,
Jen
OH MY!!! She is absolutely adorable!! I am writing this with tears, I am so happy for you. That smile is great! You guys look sooo happpy, I am thinking that parenthood fits you!
Keith, I hate to tell you, but by looking at your face, she's got you wrapped!!! You are in soooo much trouble....
Love you guys!!!
aunt lisa
ps: keith you have to tell us if you have changed a diaper yet...
Greetings from the Burns Household in Hendersonville! Anna, Phillip, and I have checked your blog each morning and are THRILLED to see precious Sadie Wen finally with you. You a the perfect family! Moms in Touch, FBCH SS classes and staff, and many more are continuing to pray for you and Keith (and new Grandmom too) as you continue your visit and embark upon your flight back. We cannot wait to see her in person!! Let us know when you will be stopping by for a visit!! We love you and are so happy for you!
Praying and Excited!!
Anna, Phillip, and Heather Burns
Keith she has your flair for hair : 0 lol
Congratulations!
Carol
She is so cute! We're so excited for you and can't wait to see her in person. Take care and see you soon.
James and Stephanie Porter
Hey Keith! She has your hair! Now maybe she can help you style your hair!
How about diapers - did you change one yet?
She is precious! Can't wait to see her!
Candy G.
I love her smile. She seems to be a happy baby! I'm glad she's now "officially" yours!
Cooper says he wants to be friends with Sadie Wen. He loves her smile!
I am so happy for you, finally, you have her! She is just awesome. It seems like she is so full of joy! Looking forward to more pictures. Keith, just wait, you won't want to photograph anything else!
Have fun!
Stacy
OH SHE IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!! It looks like she is healthy, happy, and bonding easily to you guy's! (but who wouldn't bond quickly with you two :0)) It fills my heart to see the pictures of you with her!!! What a blessed little girl! We cannot wait to meet her!!!!
With love and Prayers,
Betsy and Dennis
She's precious! I think she's going to be a cat-lover like her Aunt Judy and Cousin Heather! When is her B-day? I'll be looking for a cute kitten for her! ; )
Love you all! Keep me informed!
Heather
cfitzfam@yahoo.com
Keith, I've been showing the pics to everyone who walks by my office all day long. Judy almost got choked up! She is so precious ... with her rosy cheeks and four little teeth and beautiful smile ... I especially love the pictures with her tongue sticking out!
Congratulations again you guys! Can't wait to have everyone home safe and sound.
Melita
WOOHOO!
I had goosebumps looking through the blog- Kim- the pic of you both with your tongue out is priceless...you seem like 3 peas in a pod! God knows what He's doing...You both look more relaxed, more relived, and HAPPIER than I've seen you in years. A whole family. YEA!
Love,
Colleen
(the cashew that painted the wall- thanks, Keith- you're one to talk Mr. Neckbrace Moohawk!!) LOL
Kim and Keith -
She is so beautiful! And we do need some clarification on who was doing the diaper changing . . .
Becky
she is beautiful ya'll, what a great smile! I was just showing the pics to Jackson and i told him "mr. Keith who mommy works with just got a little girl" and he said "yay mr. keith!"
I've been out of town since Saturday morning and have been so eager to get back to my email to see you guys with little Sadie! I am so excited and pleased and thankful (and on and on) for you guys. I'll be praying for an easy flight back home. Then, you've gotta get her up to the office before too long!
Yea!!!
Lynne Norris
Kim and Keith,
I am so excited for you all and Sadie Wen is so adorable!!!! I cried reading everything. I know you all must just be over the moon for her.
Just wanted to let you all know that we were thinking of and praying for you and your new family.
Blessings,
Angie, Will and Annabelle Hypes
Hey Guys- love the pictures! You all looks so happy. I just prayed for continuing traveling mercies. God Rocks! Scott
What a hoot! She looks like she fits right in with you two goofballs!! Really, you look like blissful parents now--isn't it amazing how full your heart feels?? She is beautiful, and i can't wait to see you all!
We love you guys.
Sarah Silverstein
Post a Comment