I hope this video works. Here's part of our Gotacha day. Again, it was hectic and fast but really fun!
Enjoy!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is so precious. I can't believe how fast it takes place!!! I bet it was so overwhelming for all of you. I can't wait to hear all about it! Hope you get to feeling better Kim!
Oh, my goodness. I cried watching the "Gotcha Video." How neat to get to experience it with you guys. It won't be too long before you'll be home. I know you must be eager for that to happen.
Keep the pictures and the news coming. I love checking in on you every day!
Ok, what about Aunt Nikki a.k.a Nicole in the video? I promise I didn't do it. It seems Sadie Wen knew you both were safe parents. I'm sorry about all the OVER STIMULANTS in the room. You have parenting love to Sadie Wen and you could tell in the video. I can't wait to see you as parents, and it won't be long now before your home. Sorry it's been a long processes for all of you. Love you all.
4 comments:
That is so precious. I can't believe how fast it takes place!!! I bet it was so overwhelming for all of you. I can't wait to hear all about it!
Hope you get to feeling better Kim!
aunt lisa
I love the video. I know that is a moment you won't ever forget!
Oh, my goodness. I cried watching the "Gotcha Video." How neat to get to experience it with you guys. It won't be too long before you'll be home. I know you must be eager for that to happen.
Keep the pictures and the news coming. I love checking in on you every day!
Lynne Norris
Ok, what about Aunt Nikki a.k.a Nicole in the video? I promise I didn't do it. It seems Sadie Wen knew you both were safe parents. I'm sorry about all the OVER STIMULANTS in the room. You have parenting love to Sadie Wen and you could tell in the video. I can't wait to see you as parents, and it won't be long now before your home. Sorry it's been a long processes for all of you. Love you all.
Post a Comment