We are heading to Guangzhou tomorrow. Hopefully the internet will get better. Also, there should be a video attached to the blog, I'm not sure if it will work or not.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Video of Sadie, hopefully
Sorry, not many photos today. Kim was sick, and we didn't get a lot of photos of Sadie today. Plus, my work around for the photos is not working now. You've got to love China and their internet.
We are heading to Guangzhou tomorrow. Hopefully the internet will get better. Also, there should be a video attached to the blog, I'm not sure if it will work or not.

We are heading to Guangzhou tomorrow. Hopefully the internet will get better. Also, there should be a video attached to the blog, I'm not sure if it will work or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I loved the video! China needs to get the internet going so we can see lots of pics! Kim, I hope you get to feeling better! Keith, I can already tell she has you wrapped around her little finger!
Keith, you have made a terrible mistake.
That "you are talking to the master of getting the baby to sleep" comment will haunt you in the middle of the night for a long time!
Have a great time in Guangzhou - let the shopping begin! Say hi to Lucy at "Lucy's place" for us. Also, the "Crafts and Arts" shop is one of the best.
Kevin Cecil
That giggle just makes me smile! How precious ... I love her!
Melita
Sorry to hear that you were not feeling well Kim. I will be praying for a quick recovery. Thanks so much for the video of Sadie Wen. She is adorable! A real sweetie. It was so neat to hear her voice and see her in action! Have a safe flight to Guangzhou. Just one step closer to being home!! Have fun!
loved the video! she's so cute, so lively and bouncy... Keith I laughed out loud when i heard you say you are the master of getting her to sleep... Kim remember that when you want to stay nice and snuggled in at 2a.m. some night off in the future....
Chandler doesn't understand why Sadie is with you. He sits and turns his head to the video. Everytime I play it, he runs to my lap to see it. I am going to Dads later to play it for Kipsey. I'm sure he will do the same. It may help him to hear her sweet voice before you bring Princess Sadie home. Kisses from Chandler and Maddie Mae.
Ok, she is adorable! I can't wait to meet her in person. I'll be praying for your trip home.
Mary Katharine
Glad the family is together. We look forward to seeing you when you get back in town. We know that you will be in serious jetlag stage so call us and please let us help by bringing food, diapers, something.
Have a safe flight back and we'll be praying for you.
Jacqueline and Brian Lackey
The video was great. It appears Sadie Wen is bonding with both of you very easily.
We love her laugh.
Hope Kim is feeling better.
Praying the next part of your journey is a safe one.
Love
Nanny & Papa
Da da da da. Love that!
She is a doll!
I wish there was still such a thing as arranged marriages in our culture:) Just kidding, really, I am. We'll just have to make sure they are friends first. I can't even tell you how excited Cooper was to hear Sadie Wen laugh. He was laughing right there with her. He is almost as good on his da, da, da, da's as she is too. I think they'll at least be buds.
Stacy
Post a Comment