Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Newark

We're in newark!

Getting ready to board the plane to Beijing!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Yeah!!! Hope you all are well. Love you

Nanny and Papa said...

We are following your flight to China using fligthaware.com,
as of this posting you are 762 miles from Newark, only 6097 miles to go.
Your speed is 581 kts.
Never knew you could move that fast son.
Looking forward to seeing more postings.

RA said...

Keith & Kim,
Good luck on your journey. Please bring home baby Sadie and make the old man(papa) Charlie Tyrrell happy. He has been monitoring the flight path since he came to work this morning.
Raju

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about you the last few days and am so excited to see that you are on your way! What an incredible journey this has been and will continue to be for a lifetime! Sadie Wen is so blessed to have 2 wonderful Christian parents who will love, guide and nurture her in the saving faith of Jesus Christ. And you, in turn, will be so richly blessed by having her in your lives. Kim, I am so glad that your mother is able to accompany you on this trip. What an incredible experience for a mother and daughter to share. Say hello to her for me. I look forward to following your journey over the next 2 weeks and then seeing you all this summer. I am with you in spirit! Love you and enjoy every moment. Have fun!!!!!

Candace said...

Hey! Keith I got your message. Hope you're having fun on the flight and are getting to watch lots of movies!