We have enjoyed reading everyone's comments. We look forward to checking every morning for new comments. The White Swan is beautiful. It has the nickname as "The Baby Hotel". Every morning, it's fun to see all the adopted children and their new forever familes!
Oh, you will see an image below of a Barbie. The hotel gave it to us. It's a "Going Home" Barbie. If you look closely at the picture, you will see her holding a Chinese baby.
Sadie Wen said, Mama and Nana today. She's rolling over from here stomach and back. She loves playing a game with daddy. I left her up in the air and she giggles. Also, she giggles at the "goosing claws" from daddy. And giggles from high fives from mommie.
Also we heard that Jiangxi girls are spicy. She really shows it when we try to put her to sleep!
The first two images were taken by a daughter of one of the families in our travel group, Nicole. She is thinking about majoring in graphic design or photography. I see some talent in her photos. Please enjoy!


11 comments:
To the three peas in a pod:
The more I learn about the adoption, the more amazed I am...I mean, a Barbie especially for Chinese adoption??? How awesome! Kim- I think you may be sick from just being able to relax knowing God came through for you and Keith...you've been geared up for so long...if that makes sense? But I am bummed you are not 100% enjoying the country itself. Definite prayers for you...on my way to mass in a minute.
Kisses for Sadie from crazy Colleen...Keith- you're doing a great job, you're a great DAD!!! Keep it up!
Kim, I hope you get to feeling better so you can do some shopping. Keith, glad you haven't gotten sick. I love the Barbie. Can you only get them in China? Have you taught Sadie Wen to say Candace yet? We're going to miss all of you at the roller skating party today, but we know you're having lots of fun where you are! See you soon!
So nice to hear you had a relaxing free day. You deserve it! However, I am truly sorry to hear that Kim is still not feeling well. I placed you on our SS class prayer list this AM, as I have been doing since you prepared to leave for China. I asked for specific prayer for Kim and her illness. Hopefully, when you wake up and read this, Kim will be on her way to recovery and some serious shopping time!! The Barbie is so cool! What a fun keepsake!! Sounds like you are enjoying Sadie Wen just as much as she is enjoying you. Thanks again for the photos. Hope the last few appts go well in the remaining days and then home to the good old US of A!! Know you can't wait to get back. Have fun!!!
I've been traveling all week but it's been fun to pop online and check out the pix and flix every chance I got. What a little sweetheart you have!!! She's such a happy looking little girl. Praying Kim will feel better quick and the rest of your trip will be filled with great moments. See you soon!!!
Rhonda
By the time you read this posting there will only be 3 days until ya’ll start flying home.
We can’t wait. Nashville airport is going to be crowded. It’s great Sadie Wen is saying Dada, Mama, and Nanna. What no Papa?? I guess her cousin Garner will have to teach her that one lol. Praying Kim and Norma are feeling better. Try to enjoy the last few days in China.
Give Sadie Wen a big hug and kiss for us.
Love,
Nanny & Papa
Thinking of all of you and praying that you will all feel 100 percent soon. We are thinking about you every day. Love the pictures. Sadie is cuter in every picture. love to all, MMC
Your adoption blog is very addictive! I head straight to it with my coffee every morning. What will I do when your home? Well, I'll be in China ;-) but you know what I meant.
I'm a Bethany family leaving in the group that's passing you in the air. You'll be headed west, while we are headed east.
I have very much enjoyed your journey! Thanks so much for sharing it! Sadie is beautiful as well as your entire family.
Praying you feel better ASAP and have safe travels home.
God bless your family.
Shelly
What? No new update this morning? Surely you don't have better things to do! Sadie looks so healthy and so happy. What a blessing.
I hope Kim is feeling better, and I hope you don't catch the bug. All four of you will need to be feeling well for your flight home.
I have loved reading your updates every day. Thanks for taking the time to do that. I look forward to seeing you in a few days!
Lynne Norris
Hey, don't open the Barbie. They are worth a fortune because they are not sold ANYWHERE in the world. They are only available to adoptive families who stay at the White Swan hotel. I have seen them bring over $400 on ebay...
Hope everyone gets to feeling better - see you soon!
Kevin
yay im glad you guys liked my photos!
Ok - the "I love Candy" shirt is for me - not Candace!
I love the Barbie - I want one!
Candy
Post a Comment