The photo I'm attaching is just before she let loose. Oh, by the way, the toy in her hands. . . not her's! She took it from her friend sitting next to her in the purple. I'm not going to use her name out of respect for the mom and her daughter. She is adorable though. Funny personality!
These are all the Ningdu girls. These girls have been in the same orphanage together. It's fun to see them all!
These are all the Moms and their babies.
This will most likely be our last post in China. It's Tuesday here (Monday evening back in the States). Tomorrow (China time) we will be boarding our plane to make our way back home.
We will land in Nashville on Wednesday the 27th at 6:22pm (barring any weather delays) on Continental flight 2825. Wish us luck on the ride back. Kim's fever has broken but she still has a bad cough. Norma still has her cough.
Ciao!
8 comments:
We’ll be tracking your flight home. I guess you got Sadie Wen’s ticket straightened out.
Our wait is almost over. Praying the final leg of your journey is a safe one. May you have fair winds and calm skys.
Godspeed,
Nanny & Pap
I love the red couch pic. Can't wait for you to get home. I'll be praying for you as you fly. Hope everyone feels better soon!
Glad to hear that both Kim and Sadie Wen are resting. Thanks so much for the famous red couch photos. So precious! What a beautiful group of girls! What an adorable photo of the girls with their mothers. A treasured moment to end your journey in China. Now you will start a new chapter in Hendersonville. Thanks so much for taking the time to blog while on your trip. It has been really fun to travel along with you! Glad to hear Kim is feeling a bit better. Also glad to know you are headed home. I will be praying for a safe journey. Enjoy all your friends and family at the airport. I will be there in spirit. Love you guys and hope to see you in TN in early June. Welcome home!!!
Keith, Kim, Sadie Wen and Mom,
If you get to read this your flight leaving Newark has been delayed,Arrival into Nashville is 815pm as of 6pm 2-26-08 Nashville time.
Its 11:15am in Nashville and Sadie is almost landed in the US. What Blessings we all are feeling that you Sadie are Kim and Keith forever. We are blessed to watch you grow up as a beautiful girl.
Hey guys. Welcome home! Candace was quick to let us all know that she was the first to see Sadie Wen “in person.” (She’s been bragging to everyone!) Can’t wait to see Sadie Wen “in person” too. I doubt Candace will stop with the “I saw her first” though. We’re going to have live with that for a long time. Again, WELCOME HOME! You’ve been in our thoughts and prayers - daily.
Here’s a special prayer/blessing for Sadie Wen:
May you be wise, strong, and pure. Welcome home sweetie!
See you soon,
Gordon
Dear Sadie Wen,
On the red couch pictures you are the only one looking to the left. All the other babies are looking to the right.
Sadie Wen, the last note was from Harper's big sister Chandler.
Post a Comment