Found you on the NWP yahoo group..have a wonderful trip!!!! Take more pictures than you think you should and BUY more goodies than you think you should too !! : ) Enjoy your trip to your beautiful daughter.
Hey! I've been praying for you guys this morning as you head out to China! I know the next couple of days will seem so long until you get your baby. Keith, you better help change all those diapers!
I am very emotional today. Kim, Your a MOM! Wow!!!! I have been waiting a long time for this moment. I called Dad first thing today and he said you all boarded the plane at 6:45am. My heart dropped and now I have extreme excitement for you. I feel the love you have for Sadie, like I had for Scott 14 yrs. ago. Ok, the truth, I miss mom too. Please take in all you can. We want pictures as soon as Keith can load them into the web page. I want to share this moment with you like you did for me. Danny, Scott, Alec and I love you all very much and will see you all home soon.
5 comments:
Look forward to following your journey - we've all waited a long, long time for this trip to come!
God Bless!
Found you on the NWP yahoo group..have a wonderful trip!!!! Take more pictures than you think you should and BUY more goodies than you think you should too !! : ) Enjoy your trip to your beautiful daughter.
Hey! I've been praying for you guys this morning as you head out to China! I know the next couple of days will seem so long until you get your baby. Keith, you better help change all those diapers!
I am very emotional today. Kim, Your a MOM! Wow!!!! I have been waiting a long time for this moment. I called Dad first thing today and he said you all boarded the plane at 6:45am. My heart dropped and now I have extreme excitement for you. I feel the love you have for Sadie, like I had for Scott 14 yrs. ago. Ok, the truth, I miss mom too. Please take in all you can. We want pictures as soon as Keith can load them into the web page. I want to share this moment with you like you did for me. Danny, Scott, Alec and I love you all very much and will see you all home soon.
Please tell me you remembered to pack the special black pen!!!
This is sooo exciting!
Post a Comment